Credential, Masters Program & Events Information
Resources for Credential Programs
- Resources for current credential students (MSC). Please review the most updated MSC program handbook and EdTPA handbook for further information.
- Information and forms for University Supervisor and Cooperating Teacher
Resources for Master Programs
In order to register EED 895 Field Study Project, you must follow through the step addressed below.
- Resources for graduate students in the Masters in Education program (Elementary Education, Early Childhood Education, and Math Education) and Steps to register EED 895
- Visit the Division of Graduate Studies for more information
- Readmission Requirements
- Late Admission Application Request Form
- Petition for Waiver of Graduate Program Regulations
- MSC students who needs to take a MA course - Unit changing petition
New Student Orientation: Please contact Program Coordinators (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information
- Multiple Credential Program: Time and Zoom Links will be shared upon request.
- M.A. EED Program: Time and Zoom Links will be shared upon request.
- 3/8: Advising meeting for students already on M.A. pathway (have taken/ are currently taking at least 1 MA specific course)
- 3/15: Info session for current credential students interested in M.A.
- M.A. ECE Program: Second Week of Each Semester
895 Orientations: Time and Zoom Links will be shared upon request (email@example.com).
- M.A. ECE Program:
- 2/15: 895 Paperwork Preparation and Info Session for Fall 2021
- M.A. EED Program:
- 2/24 & 3/10: 895 preparation meetings for students planning to complete fall 2021